We’ve got good news and bad news. The bad news is that the MBRSC Post will soon take a hiatus for the summer. The good news? We’ll be back in September, with revised sections, an improved website, and a team of students taking control of the Post, updating the website on a regular basis.
Here are the sections to expect along with their assigned editors for the English website:
- News: Sammar Khader
- Campus: Mayar Ibrahim
- Culture: Hauwa Buhari-Abdullahi
- Opinion: Sufana Hammad
- Photo essays: Farah Makhlouf
- Editor in Chief: Falak Alrefai
And for the Arabic website:
- Local/regional news: Israa Ibrahim
- Campus: Basema Salma
- Culture: Falak Kassab
- Opinion: Nada Ichtay
- Photo essays: Ayah Ramadan
- Editor in Chief: Rand Dalati
We’re also launching a podcast next semester, so stay tuned!
Until then, have an amazing summer and we’ll be back before you know it.
The English-language MBRSC Post Team